Today we will be asking you to reflect on what makes you succeed online. We’ll be asking questions like these:
- What helps you stay organised when you are learning online?
- What helps you stay focused and engaged when you are learning online? What kind of activities, assignments & social features?
- What is the most important habit of a successful online learner, do you think?
- What devices do you use to engage in online learning and why do they work for you?
- Is there anything about you that helps you to be a good online learner? Do these things apply equally in face to face settings?
As you can see there’s a lot to cover. But don’t despair: our online learners already have some strategies for organising ideas from different streams of media. You’ll have to stay tuned to hear them 😉
Here’s a reminder of how you can get involved:
Take our ten-minute survey about your experiences of learning online
Join the discussion and share your ideas on our #olsuccess discussion forum
Tell us your online learning story. Write a blog post, make a video or animation, record a sound file, take a picture or take part in this week’s task from the DS106 creative community – all about online learning. Post it on your chosen online forum. Don’t forget to use the #OLsuccess hashtag so we can find and storify it.