We warmly invite you to take part in one of a series of national consultation events being run as part of our Digital student: Skills sector study from February to April 2016. Jisc will cover staff and learners’ travel expenses for their attendance at these events.
This project is exploring adult and community learners’, work based learners, apprentices and offender learners’ expectations and experiences of technology.
Building on earlier work in FE and HE, these consultation events are highly participative and will be of interest to those involved in supporting their learners’ digital experience:
- Directors and CEOs
- Heads of Service
- Staff with responsibility for IT and e-learning
Through the consultation process, your input will help inform a set of guidance resources on supporting the student digital experience for managers and tutors in skills providers. It will also help inform recommendations for sector bodies.
Participants will have access to resources and findings from the Digital student: Skills sector study as these become available and there will be opportunities to share current challenges and practices in using technology.
The consultation events are being run in partnership with:
- The Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE)
- The National Union of Students (NUS)
- The Education and Training Foundation (ETF)
To find out more and book your place, visit:
- 17 February, Bristol – http://bit.ly/digistudent-17feb2016
- 14 April, Leicester – http://bit.ly/digistudent-14apr2016
- 27 April, Manchester – http://bit.ly/digistudent-27apr2016